What we say
Well-established course on the slopes overlooking the villages of Skelmorlie and Wemyss Bay on the west coast. It’s short but extremely tricky and you can’t afford to be distracted by the amazing Firth of Clyde views.
A 18-hole private golf course, Skelmorlie Golf Club is a short but tricky golf course that puts an emphasis on positional play. Players will do well not to be distracted by the stunning views of the Firth of Clyde.
Due to a temperate climate, Skelmorlie is rarely interrupted by bad weather and play continues throughout the year.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , Bethglass Road, SKELMORLIE
- Tel 01475 520152
- Website www.skelmorliegolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri £25 Sat-Sun £30.|
|Course Length||4,746 yards (4,340 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap