What we say
A 6,000 yard, par-69 course is one of the oldest clubs in Central Scotland and is in the middle of woodland with views of the River Forth and the Forth Valley.
With tree-lined fairways and a burn intersecting many of the fairways, Tuliallan is a course that every standard of golfer can enjoy. The par-4 16th signature has been redeveloped so the burn runs directly in front of the green, making it imperative to get your second onto the green as anything short will find itself wet.
With the largest practice area in the county, it is well worth a visit to Tulliallan.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Kincardine, , ALLOA
- Tel 01259 730396
- Website http://www.tulliallangolf.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £24 (round), £39 (day). Sun: £27 (round), £48 (day)|
|Course Length||5,974 yards (5,463 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap