What we say
Regarded as one of the better parkland courses in the region, Dumfries and County Golf Club hosted the 2006 British Senior Ladies Open. The narrow fairways running alongside the River Nith places a premium on accuracy.
With a par of 69, the course requires you to think your way around it and not go and bash it round. All elements of your game will need to be on if you are to post a good score around here.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Dumfries And County Golf Club, Edinburgh Road, DUMFRIES
- Tel 01387 253585
- Website www.thecounty.org.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £35 (round), £45 (day). Sat-Sun: £40 (round), £50 (day)|
|Course Length||5,928 yards (5,421 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Very good condition with some tricky holes!