What we say
Scotland’s most southerly course and what a little cracker it is too: it’s a family-friendly nine-holer with 18 teeing areas and you’ll be in awe of the wonderful scenery and coastal views offered by this part of south-west Scotland.
Scotland's most southerly course, this nine-hole course makes the most of what it has by offering 18 tees to give variety when playing this nine twice.
Running through the Scottish hills with wonderful scenery and sea views, this club is a treat for novices and experts alike.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Monreith, , NEWTON STEWART
- Tel 01988 700358
- Website http://www.stmedangolfclub.com
|Course Length||4,520 yards (4,133 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
No matter what standard of golfer you are this seaside and for the most part hill side course offers a great challenge. I will be back to play this course as often as i can Kev