What we say
This has matured nicely over the past decade and while it can be a bit boggy in winter, on a summer's day it's a real delight. Expect a well-manicured American-style challenge with plenty of water to avoid.
Part heathland and part moorland, The Pines Golf Centre is no easy test with water coming into play on seven holes. The par-68 course offers a variety of tees to make it accessible to a wide range of abilities.
The signature 146-yard, par-3 features water on three sides of the green, making a good tee shot vital if you want to avoid a card-wrecker.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Lockerbie Road, , DUMFRIES
- Tel 01387 247444
- Website http://www.pinesgolf.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £15. Sat-Sun: £22|
|Course Length||5,950 yards (5,441 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap