What we say
The biggest compliment you can pay the Fidra is that it's a worthy neighbour of Muirfield. It starts with glorious pine-lined fairways before becoming more linksy on the back nine...but without any sea views.
With help from North Berwick professional Ben Sayers, the course was extended from 13 to 18 holes around 1910. Hidden away like a precious jewel it was bought back to life in relatively recent times. There are two superb David J. Russell designed courses - the Fidra and the Dirleton.
Out here, it feels as if it's just you and the course. Golf has never been more
inviting than this: the 18 hole Fidra Links, a unique mixture of pine forest and
Above you, the whispering pines. Ahead, the sweeping fairways.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golf Green, Archerfield, Dirleton, NORTH BERWICK
- Tel 01620 897050
- Website www.archerfieldgolfclub.com
|Green Fees||Green fees on request|
|Course Length||6,201 yards (5,670 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap