What we say
A real hillside parkland treat literally just down the road from the magical links of St Andrews. Cupar similarly has plenty of history of its own and having first been played in 1892 is probably the home of the oldest nine-hole club in the world as well as a tricky little layout – longest hole is 417 yards – with its small greens cut into the hillside at Hilltarvit.
Cupar Golf Club is considered to be the oldest 9 hole golf club in the country, being instituted on 7th November 1855.
At just over 5,000 yards for 18 holes, the small greens will test your short game but will provide opportunities to score if you're on your game.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 19 Ceres Road, , CUPAR
- Tel 01334 653549
- Website www.cupargolfclub.co.uk
|Course Length||2,608 yards (2,385 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap