What we say
Another Old Tom Morris creation, Kirkcaldy is a splendid and challenging parkland foil for Fife’s plethora of world-class links. It’s 110-years-old and provides dramatic Forth views.
Designed by old Tom Morris in 1904, Kirkcaldy Golf Course is a 18-hole parkland course that can challenge all golfers. One of the features of the course is the traditional Scottish burn that runs through five holes of the course.
The par-5 17th is one of the course's feature holes and tempts you to go for it in two, despite having to carry the burn running across the front of the green with your second shot.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Balwearie Road, , KIRKCALDY
- Tel 01592 205240
- Website http://www.kirkcaldygolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £34 (round) £44 (day) Sat-Sun: £44 (round) £54 (day)|
|Course Length||5,839 yards (5,339 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap