What we say
Used as a final qualifier for The Open, this championship course is a traditional links layout with undulating fairways and a burn running through the course.
Running through the valleys, this course is protected by the natural slopes of the course and it's revetted bunkers.
The par-4 18th is one of the finest finishing holes in golf as you have to carry the burn to make the largest green on the course.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Balfour Street, , LEVEN
- Tel 01333 428859
- Website www.leven-links.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £55. Sat-Sun: £60|
|Course Length||6,506 yards (5,949 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
This Open qualifier course is a real tester for "continental europeans" like me. It´s hard but nice. We played 2 x 18 hole on that summerday an had almost "4 seasons in one day", what made the course even harder!