What we say
Lundin Golf Club is an Tom Morris design extensively redesigned by five-time Open champion James Braid in the early 1900s.
The fine links fairways and excellents greens have ensured it as a regularly selected Open qualifying course. The narrows fairways and bunkers and burns protecting the course makes a fair test of golf.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golf Road, Lundin Links, LEVEN
- Tel 01333 320202
- Website www.lundingolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £60 (round), £80 (day). Sat-Sun: £70 (round)|
|Course Length||6,138 yards (5,613 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Lundin Links is a nice golfcourse, mainly links but with some parkland holes.
First four holes are tough into the wind, then a lot of good opportunities...the 18th if your onto a good round is a tester.... interesting golf course with shot making crucial.. Greens were receptive and fair in winter, in summer I'm sure they'd test even the most skillful....