What we say
Course designer Thomas was extremely busy in this corner of Scotland in the 1990s. Not only did he modernise the original 1896 James Braid Carrickstone course, he also created a second layout, the Antonine.
Dullatur Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses, the Carrickstone and the Antonine.
The James Braid designed Carrickstone course is considered one of the best courses in the area and is a great test for golfers of all abilities. It also offers views over the Kilsyth Hills and Campsie Fells.
The Antonine is a rolling parkland layout and is a good test for all golfers. Walking away with a par-5 on the 16th signature hole is always a good result.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , , Glasgow
- Tel 01236 723230
- Website www.dullaturgolf.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £24; Sat-Sun: £29|
|Course Length||5,892 yards (5,388 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap