What we say
This nine-holer starts and finishes with a par-3, a series of fiddly par-4s betweeen. But Spean's value is in its Highland location with Ben Nevis part of the stunning setting.
Spean Bridge Golf Club is situated on the edge of this little West Highland village, on the A82,
ten miles north of Fort William.
With engrossing views of the surrounding mountains including Ben Nevis and the Commando Memorial Monument that stands at the North side of the village, Spean Bridge, like many Highland courses, enjoys a truly wonderful setting.
Although comparatively small it is a testing nine-hole course with a few surprises here and there. The club was formed during the 50s by a group of locals who also designed and built the course and to this day it is still maintained by the members.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Station Road, , SPEAN BRIDGE
- Tel 0774 7147090
- Website http://www.speangolf.org.uk
|Green Fees||All week: £10 for 9 holes & £18 for day ticket|
|Course Length||4,542 yards (4,153 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap