What we say
The Royal Burgh of Lauder Golf Course is situated in the Scottish Borders. We are located just outside the town of Lauder about 26 miles south of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland.
Visitors are very welcome with some restrictions at weekends during competition times. Please contact us on Tel: 01578 722240 for details.
We are one of the very few nine holes golf courses left in the Scottish Borders, situated on gently sloping parkland providing a real challenge to your game of golf combined with stunning views of the Lauderdale District.
As part of the “Freedom of the Fairways” operated by the Tourist Board where you can play several participating golf courses in the Scottish Borders. We have a very active membership which is drawn from all parts of the Borders and Edinburgh area
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Galashiels Road, , GALASHIELS
- Tel 01573 410561
- Website www.laudergolfclub.org.uk
|Course Length||6,030 yards (5,514 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap