What we say
Melrose is a beautiful small town nestling at the bottom of the Eildon Hills.
Melrose Golf Course is a beautiful 9 hole course which has spectacular views over the Scottish Borders and which is a great favourite with locals and visitors. The course is quite a challenging little course but everyone feels a sense of achievement when finishing a round and generally want to come back for more.
This golf club has been in existence for over 100 years and is very proud of its history.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , , MELROSE
- Tel 01896 822855
- Website http://melrosegolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||18 Holes £25, 9 Holes £15 2-Fore!-1 vaild on both hole rates subject to availability.|
|Course Length||5,545 yards (5,070 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap