What we say
Idyllically set on the south bank of the River Tweed, adjoining a site of scientific importance, this 9 hole course enjoys an environment which enables the golfer to absorb a relaxed playing atmosphere which adds to the whole golfing experience. Between shots it is possible to watch anglers landing their catch or the horses on the opposite bank drinking from the river. Wildlife is ever present and the backdrop of sounds and movement just adds to a stress free round.
This parkland course is relatively flat, not too long but demands accuracy. It is not physically demanding and is an enjoyable test for all abilities. The maintenance of the course recognises the importance and proximity to the River Tweed and the need for the Club to maintain the quality of the environment.
Each hole presents its own challenge and, of course, avoiding the Tweed is of paramount importance, as a slice or a hook can bring the river into play!
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Braeheads Road, , MELROSE
- Tel 01835 823527
- Website www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||18 holes £25, 9 holes £15, 18 holes £20|
|Course Length||5,274 yards (4,823 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Tee to green just great