What we say
This course will ask you to play every single club in your bag as you plot your way around it. The greens have been improved over the years and are now excellent and true.
Sir Alexander Dunbar gave both his name and sixty acres of land to the course.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Lochloy Road, , NAIRN
- Tel 01667 452741
- Website www.nairndunbar.com
|Green Fees||October: £40|
|Course Length||6,765 yards (6,186 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Started at 18:45 in the evening having just got off the 'plane from Birmingham. Came off at 22.20. It was still light enough for a couple more holes. A great challenge at a good price. Not to be missed.