What we say
Thurso Golf Club has been in existence for over 100 years but the golf course has moved locations during that time. The present course was established as a 9-hole in 1921 and was extended to 18 holes in 1963.
Over 100,000 trees have been planted which gives the course a parkland feel. Because it is located on a hill above Thurso, several holes are tough tests into a prevailing wind.
The signiture hole is the 13th over a burn with heather on the left and the rough on the right. The gree is drivable but with a stong wind against the fairway is sometimes out of reach.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Newlands of Geise, , THURSO
- Tel 01847 893807
- Website http://www.thursogolfclub.com/
|Green Fees||£25 (day) £75 (week)|
|Course Length||5,853 yards (5,352 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap