What we say
The original 9 hole course was first laid out in 1895 by workers of The Pumpherston Oil Company. Today the oilworks are gone and a remarkable environmental transformation has taken place. With the assistance of BP and the sportscotland Lottery Fund the site has been turned into an outstanding 18 hole course.
The course was designed by Graeme Webster and is an excellent test of golf. With water feature thoughout the 6000 yard par 70 course, and greens built to USGA standards, this is a true challenge for all abilities.
A true partnership between man and the environment. The innovative technology employed in transforming the oil works site into the 18 hole course has received numerous awards including the National Environmental Excellence Award and the pan-European Committed to Green Standard.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Drumshoreland Road, Pumpherston, LIVINGSTON
- Tel 01506 432869
- Website www.pumpherstongolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £25 (round), £35 (day). Sat-Sun: £30 (round), £43 (day)|
|Course Length||6,000 yards (5,486 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap