What we say
Benbecula golf course is a naturally flat course. As a result of its good condition, it is a popular haunt for visiting golfers who are seeking a game in slightly different surroundings.
Our course is maintained by the members and has a short back and sides more regularly than any other course! It is very well kept and is set on the flat grasslands of the Uist's middle island, Benbecula.
There are a number of testing holes for the visiting golfer to discover that will require great judgement and club selection and some natural hazards such as rabbit scrapes to add to the fun of the game.
Although only a nine hole course, there are 18 tees in operation, so your round is anything but repetitive.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address C/O Westfield, 5B Nunton, Isle of Benbecula, , ISLE OF BENBECULA
- Tel 01870 603275
- Website http://www.benbeculagolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||£20, £5 for juniors|
|Course Length||4,179 yards (3,821 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap