What we say
This is an extremely enjoyable test of your golfing abilities and one that deserves great acclaim than it currently receives. Everyone likes a course that makes you think and Holywell is that type of course.
It has the aura of a great links course although at 800 feet above sea level you are certainly not playing a links! Wind, however, is a common factor here so those players who don't mind being blown about will perhaps fare best.
The views are tremendous form nearly every tee and, if you're lucky, there's the odd sprinkling of sheep in the middle of the fairway to look out for.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Llanerch-Y-Mor, , HOLYWELL
- Tel 01745 561080
- Website -
|Green Fees||Midweek £12, Weekend £15|
|Course Length||2,857 yards (2,612 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap