What we say
Although golf had been played at Tredegar and Rhymney District Golf Club for two or three years, it wasn't officially opened until June 1925. Nowadays, chiefly thanks to the perseverance of a number of "diehards," the club has a golf course of which they can be justifiably proud, a good membership plus all the facilties to make it one of South Wales' best golfing venues.
The golf course is certainly picturesque, running in three terraces on the mountain between Tredegar and Rhymney, and affording glorious panoramic vistas.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Rhymney, , TREDEGAR
- Tel -
- Website www.tandrgc.co.uk
|Green Fees||All week: £15 (round)|
|Course Length||5,316 yards (4,861 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Although this is my home course i feel i should put a review on here. The course is a great test of golf and although quite short in length it can be really tricky , the greens are tiny you have loads of blind shots and the rough is exactly what it says it is ROUGH! a great day out and and at only a tenner in the winter where else would you want to go. I love it.