What we say
It got a bit of recognition this year when it sneaked into sister magazine Golf World’s Top 30 Courses in Wales ranking. But really, this lovely course in north-west Wales is incredibly undervalued. Make sure it’s on your itinerary when you’re playing Royal St David’s, Porthmadog et al.
Originally designed by Harry Vardon, the club was founded on Boxing Day 1907 with the course opening in 1908. A mixture of traditional links and parkland the course has evolved into a challenging and scenic 18 hole, par 69.
If you can score well on holes 2, 3, 7, 11 and 17 then you should have a great card, although the other holes can offer up a real challenge too. Whatever your score, just take a moment to reflect on the views from the 3, 5, 7, 14 and 16th tees, they will enhance your golf round.
Finally a short iron to the green on the final hole a drink in the friendly clubhouse and your day will be complete.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Abersoch, , PWLLHELI
- Tel 01758 712622
- Website www.abersochgolf.co.uk
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap