What we say
Opened in 1988, Mountain Lakes Golf Club features an 18 hole parkland course, providing a challenge for any level of golfer.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Heol Penybryn, Blaengwynlais, CAERPHILLY
- Tel 02920 886666
- Website -
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
well...what can i say...it just not what I expect it...scenery is beautiful it just so soggy because the mother nature is not in the mood to make me and my mate enjoy the day!!!
This course has the capability of being such a good place to play. However the bunkers seemingly are made of concrete (no sand to speak of). The course never really lives up to the expectation of what was being touted as a PGA standard course when it was being built. Another thing the last 5 holes, loving known by the local's as Cardiac Hill ruin the whole experience for me. The fact that you seem to climb endlessly from the 14th tee to the 18th green tires you so much it is an affort to swing the club.