What we say
At Macreddin Golf Club, Paul McGinley has created one of the best modern golf courses in Ireland.
"My passion for this project has propelled me to be more involved than I ever thought I would be - it's my first baby and it will always be a golf course I want to come back to. I have designed this course to be a very special experience,” says Paul McGinley of his work at Macreddin.
RELATED: Druids Glen Golf Club review
McGinley is proud of his first design and we have been big fans of Macreddin from the start.
Located to the south of the Wicklow Mountains this impressive modern course is routed along the valley between mature pines and in between a meandering stream.
RELATED: The European Golf Club
Clever green complexes add to the appeal of a pine and gorse-drenched course, draped astutely across the sides of a charming valley by the former Ryder Cup captain.
A fine addition to a golf break in Dublin, it is just 30 minutes inland from The European, to the south of the capital of the Republic of Ireland.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Macreddin East, Macreddin Village, Co. Wicklow
- Tel +353 402 36999
- Website www.macreddingolfclub.com
|Course Length||7,079 yards (6,473 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap