What we say
Don’t waste time debating which of Powerscourt Golf Club’s two courses is the best, play them both and decide for yourself.
The original of Powerscourt’s two courses, the East heads in and out of trees at the start and finish, and breaks into open, rolling terrain in between.
RELATED: Druids Glen Golf Club review
The rhythm is good; the greens are even better. The big putting surfaces are matched only by its sibling (the West).
RELATED: The European Golf Club review
Good rises and falls create plenty of tempting holes but the course is well known for its closing stretch.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Powerscourt Estate, , Enniskerry
- Tel +353 1 204 6033
- Website powerscourtgolfclub.com
|Course Length||6,421 yards (5,871 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap