What we say
Castlemartyr sits alongside a fantastic hotel and while the golf course doesn’t quite match its five stars, it’s still well worth playing.
Castlemartyr is a links-style inland course sweeping over low ground with an easy, captivating rhythm.
RELATED: Fota Island Golf Club
Golden grasses define fairways and greens are masterfully presented.
It is not difficult (the front nine is adorned with scoring opportunities) but you will be tested on the back nine as you protect your card.
RELATED: Old Head Golf Club review
Forest borders three sides and a five star resort the other.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Castlemartyr Resort, ,
- Tel +353 21 421 9000
- Website https://www.castlemartyrresort.ie/golf-ireland/
|Course Length||6,790 yards (6,209 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap