What we say
Aside from the big-name, big-money courses, Hermitage Golf Club is one of the best golf experiences in Dublin.
On the outskirts of Dublin, next to the busy N4 road, Hermitage Golf Club remains an oasis of calm… as it has done for decades.
RELATED: Royal Dublin Golf Club review
It is a classic, mature parkland moving over an undulating landscape that slips down to the River Liffey.
RELATED: The Island Golf Club review
The back nine has more space and individuality while a rebunkering programme has added vigour and hazards appropriate to today’s golfer. It is always highly regarded for the quality of its greens.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Ballydowd, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- Tel +353 1 626 8491
- Website www.hermitagegolf.ie
|Course Length||6,069 yards (5,549 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap