What we say
St Annes Golf Club offers one of the best links experiences for golfers who like to plot their way round a course and get creative around the greens.
St Annes Golf Club is a low, cunning links, wrapped around a modern clubhouse on Bull Island, in Dublin Bay.
RELATED: Malahide Golf Club review
A scattering of small trees emphasise the course’s exposure and low links shots will serve you well.
RELATED: Royal Dublin Golf Club review
There are so many avenues open to you and on a shortish, smartly bunkered course that means lots of inventiveness around the greens.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address North Bull Island Nature Reserve, , Dublin
- Tel +353 1 833 6471
- Website www.stanneslinksgolf.com
|Course Length||6,717 yards (6,142 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap