What we say
Playing golf on the largest of the Channel Islands is a real treat - particularly at La Moye and Les Mielles on the west and Royal Jersey on the opposite coast.
But this is probably no big surprise considering Jersey has bags of golfing pedigree: legendary duo Harry Vardon and Ted Ray were born here and their beloved Royal Jersey opened in 1878 and has the magnificent Fort Henry within its boundaries.
The opening four holes follow the shoreline, while the remainder of the course is more inland, although still within viewing distance of the sea.
At just over 6,100 yards, it’s not especially long but accuracy is essential - there are over 100 bunkers and numerous gorse bushes to avoid.
Royal Jersey Golf Club, established over 130 years ago, sits on the east of the island, with panoramic views over the channel towards France, as well as beach views. The club offers an 18 hole links course.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Le Chemin Au Greves, Grouville, JERSEY
- Tel 01534 852234
- Website www.royaljersey.com
|Course Length||6,200 yards (5,669 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap