What we say
Goldenhill Golf Club offers a pleasantly designed golf course for all standards of golfer from total beginner to a scratch player, an open rolling parkland golf course with water featuring on 6 of the back 9 holes. A flat easy walking golf course with generous fairways and large well bunkered undulating greens.
Goldenhill's panoramic views of the Cheshire Plane, Peak District and nearby Mow Cop Castle make this golf course a pleasure to play even on those bad days.
Practice Area and Putting Green facilities are available to loosen the muscles before commencing your round. A 25 Bay Driving Range is currently under construction and will be open in the summer 2006.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Mobberley Road, , STOKE-ON-TRENT
- Tel 01782 787678
- Website www.jackbarker.com/home/index.html
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £9.00 Weekends :£12|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap