What we say
Former top soccer boss Ron Atkinson has played golf all over the world but this undulating parkland track never ceases to entertain him… and the same can be said of virtually everyone who tees it up here.
Big Ron is in fact a regular visitor and not just because it’s the closest course to his home and is on the short side – Atkinson, you see, can’t hit the ball so far these days! It’s in a splendid setting, has been around since 1921, is usually in good shape and is an absolute snip and joy to play at £14 a hit.
Situated just a few miles from Birmingham Centre, Lickey Hills Golf Club, established in 1921, offers an 18 hole parkland course set in the undulating grounds of Lickey Hills Country Park. The course features fairways lined with mature trees. With four of the holes crossing a stream, this course should present golfers of all abilities with a challenge.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Rose Hill, Lickey, BIRMINGHAM
- Tel 0121 453 3159
- Website www.mytimeactive.co.uk/golf/centres/lickey-hills/
|Green Fees||All week: £14|
|Course Length||5,532 yards (5,058 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap