What we say
Founded in 1905 the Dunnerholme Golf Club is based in Askam In Furness on the edge of the Lake District. Boasting a vista of seventeen mountain peaks you can enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramic views to be found in the Lake District.
Dunnerholme Rock, which gives its name to the Club is a flat topped rock which juts out from the golf course in to the estuary. An impressive rock fault which is utilised in the architecture of the golf course.
The golf course is almost unique as it consists of ten holes. Eight holes have to be repeated, but there is little chance of repetition as the tees used present each of the replayed holes in an entirely different prospective, therefore ensuring a true test of golf.
The course lies adjacent to the sea and very seldom can be played without the elements exerting considerable influence.
We offer a good 19th hole for the hungry and thirsty golfer with a warm welcome for everyone. We hope you can and visit us and enjoy your round, we know you will enjoy our hospitality at the clubhouse
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Duddon Road, , ASKAM-IN-FURNESS
- Tel 01229 462675
- Website http://www.thedunnerholmegolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||All week: £15 (round/day)|
|Course Length||6,108 yards (5,585 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap