What we say
David Williams who is renowned for his great accuracy and precision designed all our courses. The parkland style course has two tees per hole. This creates a different perspective for each hole, and together with the challenging water features and undulations makes the course a great test for all types of golfers.
All the courses have been formed from the best grade of agricultural land and 5 natural looking lakes have assisted in giving the courses great character. The floating fountains aerating the lakes also help to keep an abundance of beautiful wildlife throughout the year.
The greens and tees have been built to the specifications of the United States Golf Association (USGA) and the Professional Golfers Association of Great Britain (PGA), which are the highest standards attainable. The 18 Hole Putting Green is essential to all golfers, especially as putting is where all matches are either won or lost.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golfers Lane, , Angmering
- Tel 01903 850 790
- Website http://rgcgolf.com/
|Green Fees||£20.50 weekday | £22.00 weekend|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course has: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap