What we say
Saltford Golf Club situated in an attractive stretch of country mid way between the cities of Bath and Bristol and just off the A4.
The golf course nestles in a natural wooded setting with extensive views over the Somerset countryside.
Facilities include: 18-hole parkland golf course recently upgraded to include automated watering tees and greens, bar and restaurant, plus state-of-the-art practice facilities.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golf Club Lane, Saltford, BRISTOL
- Tel 01225 873513
- Website www.saltfordgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||£35 - £40|
|Course Length||6,398 yards (5,850 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
A warm welcome, great food. They look after you well at Saltford. The coures is very good. I.m a 15 handicapper visiting this course once or twice a year and play to my handicap(nearly). Well worth a visit.
Apart from some odd approaches to greens i.e. steep banks, I really enjoyed this course and look forward to playing it again.
A very welcoming club. Played 27 holes on a works society day out. Very long course, with accuracy at the foremost.Some demanding holes, with a very steep walk back up to clubhouse after the 18th !