What we say
Princes Risborough is a short but sweet nine hole golf course layout designed by ex-Ryder Cupper Guy Hunt.
But with plenty of trees, water and sand around it should not be underestimated: keeping the ball straight and on the short stuff is definitely the key to a good score here.
After the front nine, you can pop into the Pro Shop for a welcome drink and snack...and start all over again.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Lee Road, Saunderton Lee, PRINCES RISBOROUGH
- Tel -
- Website www.prgc.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £17 (18 holes). Sat-Sun: £22 (18 holes)|
|Course Length||5,522 yards (5,049 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap