What we say
Did you know you can book your next tee time online with Today’s Golfer …
Blackwater Valley is a fine example of a modern golfing complex. It is the home of a nine-hole, 2,245 yards, par 34 golf course plus a 30-bay floodlit driving range.
Clubhouse facilities are pretty esxtensive too and include a pro shop, changing rooms and licensed bar.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Chandlers Lane, , YATELEY
- Tel -
- Website www.blackwatergolfcentre.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £10 (9 holes), £15 (18 holes). Sat-Sun: £12.50 (9 holes), £18 (18 holes)|
|Course Length||2,245 yards (2,053 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Really good fun to play. There a 2 or three quite taxing holes (par 3 8th needs some amazing accuracy) but still great fun. Just dont get into some of the deeper rough. You will say goodbye to your ball. The driving range is a little basic but does the job.