What we say
Situated in the centre of the town of Antrim, Allen Park Golf Centre is an 18 hole course, with a floodlit driving range, as well as practice greens.
Allen Park Golf Centre also features a licensed restaurant, open to the public and golfers.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Allen Park Golf Centre, , Antrim
- Tel 028 94429001
- Website http://www.antrimgolfclub.com/
|Course Length||6,683 yards (6,111 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
I played this course last month and do regulary play here. The welcome from the staff is alway warm and friendly, very informal. They have an adequate pro shop and the bar and restaurant are very pleasant. The food is great, a must try for anyone playing this course. The course itself is very flat but has still got plenty of hazards to make wayward shots very costly. The shortest hole on the course turns out to be my worst at only 99yds with a tree in the middle of the fairway blocking your view to the green. The 8th hole is also a very long par 4 that for me anyway turns out to play more like a par 5. The greens a quick in the summer and well kept but tee positions for the yellow markers can change very dramatically, sometimes placed right back near the comp. tees. They have alot of new plantations. So given time this course will really be an excellent parkland course. With green fees at only £20 on the weekend its one of the cheaper courses to spend your week-end. Would recommend it to anyone who plays.