What we say
Malone Golf Club is little known but one of the best parkland golf courses in Ireland.
Malone Golf Club was founded in the 1895 but moved to an undulating wooded location near Ballydrain in the late 1950s, when it was designed by John Harris from the CK Cotton firm.
RELATED: Royal Portrush Golf Club review
The Hawtree firm redesigned the first nine soon after, which is now known as the Ballydrain nine and is dominated by the 25-acre trout lake.
RELATED: Galgorm Castle Golf Club review
The other loops are the Drumbridge, headlined by the tough 7th, and the undulating Edenferry, named after the village across the river.
An elegant affair.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 240 Upper Malone Rd, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Tel -
- Website www.malonegolfclub.co.uk
|Course Length||6,689 yards (6,116 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap