What we say
Aside from the big names, Kirkistown Castle Golf Club is one of the finest classic links golf courses in Ireland.
The low-running links of Kirkistown Castle Golf Club was designed by James Braid, and not much has changed over the decades.
RELATED: Clandeboye Golf Club review
Located on the eastern coastline of Northern Ireland, there is that flow of ‘classic links’ throughout, with light sandy soil a joy to play off.
RELATED: Ardglass Golf Club review
One large ridge slices across the course and it is home to tees and greens alike, as well as old stone turrets.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 142 Main Road, , Cloughey
- Tel 028 4277 1233
- Website www.linksgolfkirkistown.com
|Course Length||6,167 yards (5,639 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap