What we say
There are seven courses on Arran and although Whiting Bay isn’t the pick of the crop, this short track provides a good test of golf with amazing views of the Holy Isle and Ailsa Craig. You’ll particularly relish the challenge of hitting off several elevated tees along with four 200-yards plus par-3s!
A short course featuring some challenging par-3s is a fair test to golfers of all abilities. With four par-3s over 200 yards these pose a tough obstacle for all players.
Spectacular views across the Firth of Clyde do their best to distract visitors.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Whiting Bay, , ISLE OF ARRAN
- Tel 01770 700487
- Website http://www.whitingbaygolfclub.org.uk
|Course Length||4,092 yards (3,742 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Hilly course with views to Holy Isle and Ayrshire coast. A fair challenge but nothing spectacular. Greens very small but in good condition. Good value with Arran golf pass.
An interesting course on the hillside with great views but take a buggy and be careful as some very steep areas. Greens are small but good. An enjoyable day.