What we say
Aesthetically magnificent, and in great condition except after heavy rain. A first-class experience – sheer quality from the moment of arrival. You might not have played it, but you’ll all know about it – an awesome location.
First and foremost a golf club, Loch Lomond boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery in world golf, with the Scottish Highlands providing the perfect backdrop to an exceptional 7,100 yard parkland golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish.
Near Troon, the Club's newest course, Dundonald, introduces classic Scottish links golf from course designer Kyle Phillips. For the future, a Jack Nicklaus-designed Scottish heathland style course is planned at Loch Lomond to add to the incredible choices afforded Loch Lomond Golf Club members.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Rossdhu House, Luss, ALEXANDRIA
- Tel 44 (0) 1436 655 555
- Website www.lochlomond.com
|Green Fees||Members and guests only.|
|Course Length||7,100 yards (6,492 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap