What we say
Officially recognised as the highest course in Britain, it unsurprisingly provides stunning views – none more so than on the 14th tee, the highest point at over 1,500ft above sea level.
West Monmouthshire Golf Club is proud to be the highest golf course in Great Britain, as recognised by the Guinness Book of Records. Set in a rural location overlooking the Brecon Beacons there are spectacular views over the Gwent, Powys and Monmouthshire countryside. The 14th tee is the highest point of the golf course, standing at over 1500 ft above sea level.
The golf course was designed by Ben Sayer and it offers a challenging test to all golfers. A new bar and lounge are second to none, offering a wide and inexpensive range of food.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golf Road, Nantyglo, EBBW VALE
- Tel 01495 310233
- Website www.westmongolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon £12; Tues-Fri £15; Sat-Sun £18|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap