What we say...
Move The Weight To Launch The Ball Longer
Moveable weight equals Maximum Distance
- All-Black 460 cc clubhead
- 1° open clubface alignment is pleasing to the skilled player's eye and promotes confidence and accuracy
- Six movable weights in four ports that allow 102 CG locations, 18 at standard swingweight. (Includes two 1g, two 12g, one 10g and one 14g weights)
- Massive 460 cc clubhead combined with TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology produces an extremely-high eMOI* that exceeds 5800 (USGA conforming)
- Exceptionally low-deep CG and massive clubface area is easy to launch on a high, strong trajectory for long carry and phenomenal distance
- TaylorMade RE*AX TPs shaft reduce ovaling in the mid-section and promotes stability, consistency and increased clubhead speed
Contact: 0800 3894292
Taylormade Drivers User Reviews
I'm 5'11, 16 years old and i have recently started hitting this bad boy 290+. It's beginng to bother my woods as they only get use on short par4s and on uphill par5s. The moveable weight is particularly handy as i prefer a heavy club. I found the REAX65 shaft a bit light so got some heavier weights and it's perfect. would reccomend a test drive of this cannon.