What we say...
CNC milled surfaces on casted 303 Stainless Steel with a non-reflective grey matte finish and satin shaft. This is a mallet putter that is face balanced and has a full offset "plumbers neck" hosel configuration.
The head weighs 475 grams (including the pre-installed stainless steel tip weights) and there is a 250 gram weight in the grip end of the shaft that creates a balance point that is 75% higher up the shaft than a conventional putter. The overall weight is 900 grams. The tip weight kit (included with purchase), raises or lowers the head weight by 25 grams (up to 500g or down to 450).
The head weight of 475 grams is comprised of a 430 gram head with two stainless steel tip weights of 22.5 grams each pre-installed. The tip weight kit contains two copper-tungsten weights of 35 grams each, and two aluminum weights of 10 grams each.
The shaft is by True Temper, and the grip is a green and grey custom Winn grip with a mid-sized under-listing for a slightly larger and firmer feel.
The Heavy Putter B2-M is available in standard lengths from 32-36", and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
- 303 Stainless Steel with CNC milled surfaces
- Diamond Cut face pattern
- Total Putter Weight = 900 grams
- Head Weight = 475 grams - 430g + 45g installed stainless steel tip weights
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Tip Weigh Kit = 2 aluminum weights (20g total), 2 copper tungsten weights (70g total)
- Stock lengths 32" – 36" (custom lengths available 30"-38")
- Dexterity: Right and Left available
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3.5°
- Custom Winn Grip
- Custom True Temper steel satin shaft
- Head Cover and Tip Weight Kit included with purchase
Heavy Putter Putters User Reviews
For such aheavy putter this putter give a smooth & soft feel to every put. I changed from Scotty Cameron to the Heavy Putter. It takes a while to get use to the heaviness and trying to get a feel for longer putts but after putting becomes a pleasure with this putter.