What we say...
100% CNC milled from a forged billet. This is a blade putter that is face balanced and has a center shaft hosel configuration with no offset.
The head weighs 475 grams (including the pre-installed stainless steel tip weights) and there is a 250 gram weight in the grip end of the shaft that creates a balance point that is 75% higher up the shaft than a conventional putter. The overall weight is 900 grams. The tip weight kit (included with purchase), raises or lowers the head weight by 25 grams (up to 500g or down to 450).
The head weight of 475 grams is comprised of a 430 gram head with two stainless steel tip weights of 22.5 grams each pre-installed. The tip weight kit contains two copper-tungsten weights of 35 grams each, and two aluminum weights of 10 grams each.
The shaft is by True Temper, and the grip is a green Golf Pride Pro-Velvet rubber grip with a flat front and a pistol back.
The Heavy Putter A1 is available in standard lengths from 32-36", and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
- 100% CNC Milled from a forged billet of 303 Stainless Steel
- Diamond Cut face pattern
- Total Putter Weight = 900 grams
- Head Weight = 475 grams - 430g + 45g installed stainless steel tip weights
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Tip Weigh Kit = 2 aluminum weights (20g total), 2 copper tungsten weights (70g total)
- Stock lengths 32" - 36" (custom lengths available 30"-38")
- Dexterity: Right and Left available
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3.5°
- Golf Pride Rubber Grip (Winn grip also available)
- Custom True Temper steel shaft
- Head Cover and Tip Weight Kit included with purchase