What we say...
The M1W putter features a 100% milled 303 stainless steel body and jewel-like face accounting for 95% of the mass of the putter. The M1W also include a small precision milled 6061 lightweight aluminum back cavity insert, which allows for higher MOI and an expanded sweet spot.
The milled back cavity insert also interacts with the milled stainless steel body to enhance feedback and create a solid, crisp, silky feel that is unprecedented and must be experienced to understand - 100% Milled and Made in USA.
- The M1 is a classic center double bend shaft heel/toe blade with and RifleScope Technology. The double bend shaft allows for a slight forward press at address while still offering the precision of RST.
- 100% milled 303 stainless steel head accounting for 95% of mass.
- 100% milled 6061 lightweight aircraft aluminum back cavity insert.
- Creates higher moment of inertia (MOI) and an expanded sweet spot.
- Merges with 303 stainless steel head to enhance feedback and feel.
- Standard head weight 345 grams, loft 3.5 degrees, lie angle 70 degrees.
- Standard grip is a Golf Pride classic 3 size options.
- The m1 is available in left hand and in belly length.
- Custom lie and length options available.
Weight: 345 grams
Loft: 3.5 degree
Shaft: True Temper
Shaft angles: 68° 70° 72°
Head Cover: Limited Edition mSeries Headcover