What we say...
- A lower centre of gravity combined with a larger sweetspot makes the Deep Red hybrid much easier to use than traditional long irons.
- A contoured sole plate has been designed on the forgiving Stainless Steel head to create versatility, allowing the club to be played from virtually any lie.
- The centre of gravity has been moved further back compared to that of a conventional long iron for a higher MOI (Moment Of Inertia). This provides more stability on off centre strikes for less club head twisting and results in more accuracy.
- A low centre of gravity makes it dramatically easier to get the ball in the air than a long-iron, equaling consistently higher, longer shots.
- Fitted with a high quality, low torque Wilson Deep Red graphite shaft for the maximum distance with consistency.
- Please note that no headcover is supplied with this club.