What we say...
- Great styling
- Completely waterproof by means of Gore-Tex®.
- ECCO's anatomical heel counter provides an almost customized, non-slip fit.
- Direct injected PU midsole provides firmness and flexibility.
- Specifically designed outsole that allows additional traction and grip during all phases of the swing so you are certain of a sure-footed platform at all times.
- Semi-waxed natural and synthetic blend laces stay tightly tied.
- Removable insole
Contact: www.eccogolf.co.uk or 0870 777 7323
Ecco Golf Shoes User Reviews
I've had this shoe a few months and with the weather we've had as of late it's held up really well. These shoes come with a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE, yes that's a 2 YEAR GURANTEE, no other shoe gives that level of commitment. The shoe is guaranteed by the manufacturer for 2 years then after that it is with Gore-Tex, but 2 years is good enough for me. Paying between £80 - £100 + I think shoes should be guranteed longer than 12 months, have previously had Footjoy, but not again I think for the money they are crap. OK I suppose I didn't look after them that well but even so. These shoes are really comfortable and seem well built, OK I've only had them a few months but they seem good plus I clean them after each round. I really intend to look after these. But the thing that swayed me was the 2 YEAR GURANTEED WATERPROOFING this is fantastic and really speaks volumes for Ecco, if they can do it then why can't the others ? Guess there not as good quality. Get a pair of these, well worth paying the extra you really will be rewarded in the long term everything else is false economy. A brilliant shoe