Golf Tips: Learn from Europe's winning Ryder Cup team
We've put together a selection of the best tips from several of the 2018 European Ryder Cup squad to help you with your game.
Whether it's match play tips from Ian Poulter, ball-striking advice from Henrik Stenson or a short-game masterclass from Jon Rahm, there's plenty of advice from the victorious team in Paris to improve multiple aspects of your game.
Ian Poulter: Match play tips
- Learn matchplay secrets from 'The Postman': Strategy advice and why it's never over
Tommy Fleetwood: My 5 tips for lower scores
- A selection of Fleetwoods favourite lessons to help you in all areas of the game.
Justin Rose: 7 Ways to strike it pure
- Rose and coach Foley show you how to improve your ball-striking so you can hit the ball longer, straighter and more consistently.
Jon Rahm: Short Game Masterclass
- Short Game Special: From pitching to bump and runs and splashing shots out of bunkers, improve your accuracy thanks to these tips from Jon Rahm
Thorbjorn Olesen: How to shape your iron shots
- Olesen: How to hit a fade and a draw with your irons
Henrik Stenson: Ball Striking Tips
- Why he places a great deal of emphasis on creating a consistent and stable address to keep everything connected and use the ground as I swing.
Tyrrell Hatton: Driving Power & Accuracy
- Check these four positions for more power and accuracy with driver