Wales has just successfully staged the Ryder Cup for the first time and, make no mistake, the country has some fantastic golf courses outside Celtic Manor.
Thankfully many of them are in 2-FORE!-1 Golf and offer half-price green fees with a 2-FORE!-1 voucher of course.
Here's Wales' magnificent 2-FORE!-1 seven:
* Celtic Manor - both the Roman Road and Montgomerie layouts belong to 2-FORE!-1.
* Conwy - magical links in North Wales.
* St Pierre - the Old Course has hosted the Solheim Cup and other leading events.
* Vale Resort - home of the outstanding Wales National track.
* Tenby - classy, quirky links and Wales' oldest golf club.
* Vale of Llangollen - wonderful par-72 parkland which offers 2-FORE!-1 in winter only.
* Holyhead - quality heathland, always in good condition.
* Want to win some 2-FORE!-1 vouchers? Of course you do... and if you enter our brand new Fantasy League you could well hit the golfing jackpot!